Early Help Offer
Hello! My name is Sally Layton and I am the Family Liaison Lead at Riversides.
I have been working in schools for over 15 years and a mum of 3 so, understand how difficult and challenges life can be at times.
My role in school is to provide support, advice and information to the families within our school community. I can help you with any worries you may have about your child’s education and wellbeing. I am also here as someone to talk to if you need support yourself.
I can meet you at home or in school at a time that suits you. Any advice and support that I offer will be confidential, although concerns relating to the safeguarding of children will always be dealt with in accordance with school’s Safeguarding and Child Protection Policy. I may not have all the answers, but I will help you to work out how to find them.
Support for families includes:
- Providing information and signposting to other services in your local area
- Liaising with external services such as housing and social care
- Attendance and support at school and other agency meetings
- Help to complete paperwork and forms e.g. housing, school letters and
- Advice and support to promote good attendance Guidance with access to training and parent workshops in I am available Monday to Friday 8.30 am to 4.30pm.