Ethos & Values
Welcome to Riverside School
- Our community will provide everyone with opportunities for learning that are engaging, relevant, appropriate and meaningful to there.
- We ensure young people are listened to, have the opportunity to voice their opinions and can access play, positive self-expression and learning in a welcoming and positive environment.
- It is the work of the team to understand the young person not for the young person to make themselves understood. Young people and their families can expect a supportive relationship with school that helps to create a safe space for learning.
- Our community provides a place for self-discovery, to flourish and build an individual’s strengths to foster an attitude of positivity in an environment of unconditional respect and support.
- We recognise the rights of all of our community and enable young people, families and staff to come together to take learning beyond the classroom, becoming a part of all that we do.
Riversides is part of The Central Learning Partnership Trust: a company limited by Guarantee.
Registered in England and Wales. Company number: 07827368. Registered Office: Central Learning Partnership Trust, Prestwood Road, Wolverhampton, WV11 1RD.
Copyright © 2018 The Central Learning Partnership Trust. All Rights Reserved.