Who are Ofsted?
Ofsted is the Office for Standards in Education, Children’s Services and Skills. Ofsted inspect and regulate services that care for children and young people, and services providing education and skills for learners of all ages.
You can read more about Ofsted in their guide for parents, found here.
Please find below the latest reports by Ofsted. If you would like hard copies, please contact the school who will be happy to assist. Below this section you can find a brief outline of the report which you can read to get an overview of our last inspection.
|School Inspection||5 and 6 October 2021||Download|
Summary of Key Findings
- Staff have the highest expectations of what pupils can achieve academically.
- Staff understand pupils’ behavioural difficulties extremely well.
- Pupils are very tolerant of one another’s behaviours and difficulties. They know that there is always someone they can turn to if they have any concerns, and they know that staff will deal with any bullying quickly.
- Staff are vigilant and maintain an effective culture of safeguarding. Governors and staff keep up to date with training and carry out robust risk assessments of all on-site and off-site activities and resources.
- The school’s drive to improve pupils’ reading has been very successful.
School Performance Tables
You can also view the school performance tables by visiting the Department for Education website. Click on the link below to be taken to the website.