Who are Ofsted?
Ofsted is the Office for Standards in Education, Children’s Services and Skills. Ofsted inspect and regulate services that care for children and young people, and services providing education and skills for learners of all ages.
You can read more about Ofsted in their guide for parents, found here.
Please find below the latest reports by Ofsted. If you would like hard copies, please contact the school who will be happy to assist. Below this section you can find a brief outline of the report which you can read to get an overview of our last inspection.
|Short Inspection||December 2016||Download|
Summary of Key Findings
- The leadership team has maintained the good quality of education in the school since the last inspection.
- Leaders, staff and governors are very committed to the core principles you introduced to the school, ‘Dare2Dream’. These principles include a very strong commitment to pupils’ personal development, welfare, achievement and behaviour.
- Pupils’ achievement and their behaviour continue to be good because of effective teaching by all staff and the care and skilled interventions provided by teaching assistants and learning mentors.
- Staff are vigilant and maintain an effective culture of safeguarding. Governors and staff keep up to date with training and carry out robust risk assessments of all on-site and off-site activities and resources.
- There are very positive and trusting relationships between staff, leaders and pupils. As one member of the ‘pupil parliament’ stated, ‘the staff always have our best interests at heart,’ and another pupil said, ‘the staff are great and I love coming to school because they really care about us’.
School Performance Tables
You can also view the school performance tables by visiting the Department for Education website. Click on the link below to be taken to the website.